TEVTA Jobs 2022 – Government College of Technology GCT Lahore
The Government College of Technology Lahore, which is working as a part of Punjab‘s Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority, has recently announced that teaching faculty posts available now. The posts advertisement Government College of Technology in Lahore’s Daily Nawaiwaqt has published an article about that the availability of TEVTA vacancies inside the institution.
For these roles, required education is that the candidates with MA, MSc, MCom, BArch, B-Tech and BSc Engineering degrees can apply to these posts, as well as B-Arch and BTech degrees and BSc Engineering degrees can apply to these job positions.
TEVTA Jobs 2022 Details
|Posted Date:||06, August 2022|
|Last Date:||August 24, 2022|
|Education:||MA, MSc, M.Com, B-Arch, B-Tech and BSc Engineering|
|Address:||Government of College of Technology, Railway Road, Lahore|
Check Also: KPK Govt ETEA Jobs 2022
Check Also: PMC MDCAT 2022 Scheduling Dates
- Visiting lecturers instructors
How to Apply for TEVTA Jobs 2022:
- Resumes and certified copies of academic records such as educational degrees, experience certificates, and job other certifications should be sent to the relevant college that you want to apply for by.
- No TD/DA will be given to the candidates who came for interview.
- All the above positions are temporary and these are for the academic section of 2022-2023
- Anyone interested in applying for these Job opportunities must visit official website.
- list of short listed candidates will be displayed at the back office door on 20.08.2022.
- Shortlisted candidates must appear for the interview along with your original educational documents. Type on 24.08.202
- Candidates who do not have the experience of teaching DAE classes will be rejected.
TEVTA Jobs 2022 – Government College of Technology GCT Lahore Advertisment